White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The housekeeper always provides the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
* Have a significant role in making sure guest rooms and bathrooms are clean, sanitary, and sparkling nightly.
* Perform full cleans on late checkout guest rooms.
* Stock turndown cart and replenish bath amenities.
* Properly turndown beds each night according to hotel and brand standards.
* Aid in cleaning public and back of house areas.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* A housekeeper will have the desire to take initiative and be self-motivated
* Ability to use good judgement and critical thinking skills
* A certification sign off after completing training
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. As well as the ability to move and stand for extended periods of time.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 1300
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 1300101H1337