The Turndown GRA provides turndown and refresh service to guests, and performs other housekeeping roles on night shift.
* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the White Lodging Way. * Able to clean guestrooms while meeting productivity standard. * Perform full cleans on late checkout rooms. * Communicate with supervisor and Front Desk. * Pick up assignment sheet from the Housekeeping Office. Sign in and out maser key each day following proper key procedures. * Stock turndown cart. * Tidy supply closet. * Follow proper Guest Room Entry Procedures per SOP. Before entering a guestroom knock three times and call "Housekeeping". * Make sure that room has complete towel supply and check placement. * Ensure vanity is neat and guest items are arranged on a wash cloth. * Replenish bath amenities. Leave soaps and shampoos for guest use but ensure guest has an un-opened item of each soap or amenity. * Fold, hang, and straighten guest clothing as necessary. * Turn out all lights except on telephone side of bed. * Turn radio on soft music. * Close all curtains in room. * Replenish amenities as needed. * Properly turndown beds according to hotel and brand standards. * Make sure all bed linens are in good condition. Change linens if wrinkled, torn, or soiled. * Make sure the correct amenities are in place (i.e. chocolate, weather forecast card, etc.). * Place TV remote control on nightstand. If hotel provides TV listing, place it under the remote control. * If applicable, neatly place bathrobe on bed. * Empty wastebaskets. * Perform stocking and replenishing. * Assist in cleaning public and back of house areas. * Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use gloves when handling chemicals. Use gloves and goggles when refilling chemicals. * At completion of shift, turn in keys and obtain witness on key log. * Follow correct key security and control. Never allow a guest access to a guest room unless they can prove they have a key that works in the lock. * Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material. * Report maintenance issues. * Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule * Participate in daily preshift. * Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as needed. Use personal protective equipment. * Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints. * Promote teamwork and associate morale. * Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants). * Respond to all pages and radio calls promptly. * Follow proper key control procedures * Perform other duties as assigned
* Job Knowledge * Quality of Work * Quantity of Work * Guest Focus/Customer Service * Reliability/Dependability * Motivation/Initiative * Flexibility/Adaptability * Perseverance * Organization Skills * Effort * Judgement/Problem Solving * Cooperation/Teamwork
* Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
* None required
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly. * Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. occasionally with assistance. * Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook. * Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2554
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!