* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
* Respond to all pages and radio calls promptly. Respond to radio calls received while driving the vehicle in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
* Transport guests to and from designated locations (i.e. airport) requesting specific information on each passenger’s destination (i.e. airline).
* Assist guests with hotel/area information. Accurately give directions.
* Ensure prompt pickup and delivery of guests.
* Ensure that all luggage is on board for all passengers. Only the driver should load/unload luggage from the vehicle. Always follow proper lifting procedures.
* Upon arrival at the hotel, refer passengers to the Front Desk for registration while unloading the luggage. Bring the luggage into the lobby.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates, and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants), and area attractions. Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize revenue.
* Maintain vehicle mileage log at the beginning and end of each trip indicating mileage, time, name, and date.
* Ensure vans are clean and in good running condition. Clean exterior and interior of van on regular basis. Complete Pre-Shift Inspection.
* Understand all safety and vehicle regulations and emergency procedures and comply with these procedures.
* Ensure vehicle has at least a half tank of gas at all times.
* Report all accidents and/or traffic violations involving the hotel vehicle to management immediately. All accidents and and/or traffic violations received while driving on personal time must also be reported to management prior to the start of the next shift.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Report unsafe conditions or suspicious activity to Security/Management.
* Practice energy conservation at all times.
* Notify manager/Maintenance Department of maintenance issues and complete work orders as needed.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Participate in daily preshift.
* Utilize property Service Recovery/Defect Tracking processes.
* Assist in cleaning the hotel lounge, taking out garbage and stocking towels as needed.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as required. Use personal protective equipment.
* Claim all tips in Kronos and on a weekly tip sheet. Submit weekly tip sheet to manager by end of pay week.
* Wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to, those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook, Emergency Response Procedures Manual, and Driver Policy.
* Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
* Complete Chemical Training and Blood Borne Pathogen Training.
* Promote teamwork and associate morale.
* Follow proper key control procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.