* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
* Respond to all pages and radio calls promptly. Respond to radio calls received while driving the vehicle in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
* Transport guests to and from designated locations (i.e. airport) requesting specific information on each passenger’s destination (i.e. airline).
* Assist guests with hotel/area information. Accurately give directions.
* Ensure prompt pickup and delivery of guests.
* Ensure that all luggage is on board for all passengers. Only the driver should load/unload luggage from the vehicle. Always follow proper lifting procedures.
* Upon arrival at the hotel, refer passengers to the Front Desk for registration while unloading the luggage. Bring the luggage into the lobby.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants), and area attractions. Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize revenue.
* Maintain vehicle mileage log at the beginning and end of each trip indicating mileage, time, name and date.
* Ensure that shuttles are clean and in good running condition. Clean exterior and interior of shuttles on regular basis. Complete Pre-Shift Inspection.
* Understand all safety and vehicle regulations and emergency procedures and comply with these procedures.
* Ensure vehicle has at least a half tank of gas at all times.
* Report all accidents and/or traffic violations involving the hotel vehicle to management immediately. All accidents and and/or traffic violations received while driving on personal time must also be reported to management prior to the start of the next shift.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Report unsafe conditions or suspicious activity to Security/Management.
* Each driver is responsible for completing the pre-shift and post-trip inspections and reporting any unsafe conditions to their supervisor/manager immediately.
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Practice safety standards at all times.
* Claim all tips in Kronos and on a weekly tip sheet. Submit weekly tip sheet to manager by end of pay week.
* Wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook, Emergency Response Procedures Manual, and Driver Policy. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures. Complete Chemical Training and Blood Borne Pathogen Training.
* Promote teamwork and associate morale.
* Follow proper key control procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Additional Administrative Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure 90 days of Vehicle Inspection records are kept for each vehicle. Review Inspection Records daily for notes mentioning necessary repairs and ensure those repairs take place.
* Maintain maintenance records for each vehicle. Records must include a record of ALL maintenance done on the vehicle, including minor work like oil changes and wiper blade replacements. Maintain receipts from work down by outside vendor.
* Ensure drivers are not exceeding Hours on Duty Requirements.
* Ensure Post-accident procedures are followed.
* Responsible for scheduling a qualified mechanic that shall inspect the hotel vehicle at least every six months. Inspection and maintenance inspections must include: road test, belts and hoses, lubrication, brake system and pad wear, battery condition, oil change, fluid system levels, filter replacements, emissions systems, and tire tread.
* The General Manager will assist Supervisor in ensuring the required local, state, and/or federal inspection requirements are met and documented.
* The General Manager will assist Supervisor in ensuring any reported unsafe conditions are corrected promptly and the vehicle is not driven until the unsafe conditions are corrected.
* The General Manager will assist Supervisor in ensuring the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance and service are followed. Critical components that must always be maintained and promptly repaired are: brakes, tires, suspension, steering, lights, mirrors, windows, and windshield wipers.
* Review driver log in and out and ensure number of buses logged out equal to number of books/cards that are out of safe (i.e. 3 buses logged out only 3 books/cards are out of safe)
* Every 3 days ensure all receipts are collected and verify that the log book is being filled out.
* Ensure receipts are being reconciled against the reports that are generated from Superfleet.
* Ensure all bills are being paid on a timely manner (i.e. Fuel Bill, Transportation and Security invoices involving mechanical work.)
* Ensure all invoices are coded in Reportsafe and routed to the GM for approval.
* Ensure the maintenance of the checkbook in Reportsafe for GM review.
* Prepare all check requests for vehicle registrations.