Supervisor - Starbucks
Ensure the smooth operation of the Starbucks Coffee outlets. Assist Starbucks Manager with achieving good results in sales, profit, service and associate satisfaction while ensuring excellent guest service.
* Oversee department in the absence of department manager. Assist in supervising associates; maintaining a friendly, efficient, and appealing environment for associates and customers.
* Assist in the selection, orientation and training of new associates, and reinforce a successful performance by providing respectful and encouraging coaching. Provides feedback to manager on performance during shift.
* Oversee staffing levels and makes adjustments to ensure service levels are met within labor models. Ensure associates are following their schedule.
* Ensure associates have knowledge of menu content and menu prices. Demonstrate suggestive and up-selling techniques when interacting with guest.
* Ensure associates accurately complete daily checklists, and organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
* Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance, resolves routine associate issues and communicates them to the manager.
* Train associates on safety standards and enforce those standards on a consistent basis. Develops positive relationships with associates by understanding and addressing individual motivations, needs and concerns.
* Ensure all operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security are followed, to ensure the safety of all associates during shift.
* Ensure cash management and cash register policies and proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
* Assist manager and lead supervisor with daily and weekly payroll reporting as needed
* Complete weekly food ordering to ensure proper product availability
* Adjust food pars as needed in order to meet demand and maintain proper inventory
* Assist managers in maintaining quality levels through monthly quality assurance surveys
* Assist with successful roll-outs of new products
* Control waste logs daily or as needed to track food spoilage
* Assist with conducting Rex and Rap sessions with associates.
* Complete inventory and ensures proper inventory levels of food, beverage, paper, glassware and silverware are maintained. Submit and approve requisitions as needed.
* Submit daily/weekly tips and other payroll related reports as needed.
* Conduct and participate in daily, weekly, monthly meetings as required.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keeps the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guests, hotel information and materials
* Follow METS guidelines to report equipment malfunction and maintenance issues.
* Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
* Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
* Ensure County/City/State Department and Starbucks’ health code standards are consistently met
* Communicates effectively
* Conflict Management
* Team Building
* Customer Service
* Judgment decision making
* Ability to direct the work of others
* Ability to learn quickly
* Effective oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to learn and use technical equipment (e.g. espresso machine)
* Ability to build relationships
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment
* Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and MICROS register system
* Ability to reconcile all cash and currency
* High Scholl Diploma/GED
* One (1) year of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
* At least one (1) year of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
* Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear
* Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
* Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
* Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and able to focus on distant and close-range objects
* Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages
Location Code: 2560
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2560205H2430