* Adheres to policies and delivers all responsibilities in accordance with Spa by JW brand standards.
* Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, in accordance to White Lodging standards.
* Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
* Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies and/or products, when applicable.
* Is knowledgeable about the Spa, its amenities, the hotel, and Austin in order to effectively communicate with guests.
* Makes and oversees Cabana reservations maximizing sales opportunities.
* Greets each and every guest with a smile, using direct eye contact and JW’s 15/5 rule.
* Goes the extra mile for guests by offering to make reservations, find directions, and gather hotel information.
* Uses time efficiently throughout shift by checking equipment, locker rooms, gift shop stocks, inventory, etc. Ensures there is adequate coverage when it is necessary to leave the Spa area.
* Helps ensure the Spa is only accessed by actual guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
* Informs co-worker(s) of pertinent information at the end of the shift. Maintains and updates staff communication book.
* Makes reservations for spa services and ensures that information is accurate and communicated timely to all stakeholders.
* Receives payments for treatment, goods and services and properly accounts for the money. Reconciles daily sales, deposits and receipts, if applicable.
* Assists staff with lifting, storing and movement of furniture and products to maintain the facility and prepare for special events.
* Communicates with all guests in a warm, friendly, courteous and professional manner.
* Helps to monitor and maintain an accurate count of inventory (robes, foot wear, towels etc.) and ensure there is stock on hand for guests entering the Spa.