* First Impression
* Customer Focus
* Team Player
* Communications - Oral
* Customer service experience; preferably in Spa environment
* Ability to explain and skillfully perform various treatments/services to guests
* Excellent customer service skills, and strong work ethic
* Previous experience in threading, waxing, and facial services
* Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
* Professional manner, discretion and appearance
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Strong team player
* Must have and maintain current licensingWORKING CONDITIONS
* Spa Nail Technicians must interact with guests throughout their shift, therefore communication skills are required, specifically speaking and listening. Additionally, significant standing and/or sitting may be required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours).
* Additionally, this position requires bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, reaching, overhead lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.