What You'll Do
* The Spa Curator will provide guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and other spa policies.
* Utilize spa computers and software with skill and proficiency.
* Answer the phone promptly and operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
* Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
* Accurately reserve, change and cancel spa appointments.
* Ensure that the check-in, check-out, and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy.
* Maintain count of retail inventory
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The Spa Curator will have past customer service experience, preferably in Spa environment
* Previous cash handling experience
* Minimum of 1 year of employment within a hospitality-oriented environment.
* Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Communication skills are required including speaking, listening, and writing. Additionally, significant standing is required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours) with the ability to push and pull up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.