Position is responsible for maintaining the adequate stock of amenities needed by guests using the locker room and communal areas of the Spa. This includes ensuring cleanliness, and organization of the Spa so to achieve complete customer satisfaction with the condition of the Spa facilities.
* Adheres to policies, and delivers all responsibilities in accordance with Spa by JW brand standards
* Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and trash removal
* Restocks all linens in the locker rooms and appropriate guest areas
* Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty towel and linens in guest areas and takes them to laundry area for washing
* Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day
* Distributes and places linens in spa rooms, closets and dispensary
* Escorts Spa guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner
* Explains the set up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom and shower to guests
* Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed
* Understands the basics of the spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgably with guests, knows information about the hotel and Austin in order to answer basic guest questions about activities
* Goes the extra mile for guests by offering to assist in whatever they need; lead with yes
* Uses time effectively throughout the shift by checking equipment, stocking and cleaning locker rooms, stocking and cleaning retail shelves, counting inventory etc.
* Can cover front desk schedule when trained and necessary
* Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to maintain the facility and prepare for special events
* Other duties as assigned
* First Impression
* Customer Focus
* Team Player
* Communications - Oral
* Customer service experience; preferably in Spa environment
* Excellent customer service skills, and strong work ethic
* Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
* Professional manner, discretion and appearance
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Strong team player
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Spa Attendants must interact with guests throughout their shift, therefore communication skills are required including speaking, listening and writing. Additionally, significant standing is required for extended periods of time (up to 7-8 hours).
* Additionally, this position requires bending, lifting, stooping, squatting, reaching, overhead lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
Location Code: 2558
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2558503H5105