Senior Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager will build rapport with clients, qualify their needs, sell the appropriate hotel to serve their needs, book the business in the Delphi FDC system, and secure the sale with contracts. This person will ensure that operations and event management has all the information needed to adequately service the group.
Understand the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand) and how to sell against them. Verify that business booked is within hotel parameters among team. Close the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs. Understand and actively utilize White Lodging marketing initiative/incentives to close on business. Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs. These include but are not limited to:
* Forecasting - Forecasting future demand in the lodging industry is crucial because it leads to an efficient planning for, and decision making to all the departments and team members. Most importantly, it is one of the drivers of White Lodging property pricing strategies.
* Action Plans/Problem solving- Collaborating with management & sales team to identify issues of revenue generation then execute strategy over a specific period of time.
* Accountability- Communicating actions & recording activities in order to measure efforts, implement successful strategies, and reward accomplishments. The Sr. Sales Manager role may also require you to hold other sales team members accountable for similar responsibilities.
* Sales Leadership - Be an Advocate! Utilize White Lodging resources to inspire your sales team to be productive and motivated while they progress in their roles and execute their daily/weekly tasks.
* Analysis Skills
* Strategic skills
* Conceptual ability
* Team building
* Inspiring "followership", etc.
* Interested candidates must possess strong leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, a professional demeanor, and positive attitude.
* This job will require mastery of the reactive and proactive sales process.
* Additionally, this position will be responsible for complex business decisions and contract knowledge.
* Candidates should possess a 4-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or contain equivalent hotel experience including 3-5 years of hotel sales experience.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Paid Time Off to include Vacation, Holidays, & Sick
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2560
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2560601T6160