To patrol the assigned areas remaining alert at all times to suspicious and/or unusual activity and individuals which may adversely affect the hotel, the guests, or the team. To answer calls for service when assistance is requested by guests and associates.
* To keep all paper and computer logs accurate and up to date at all times. * To keep the office clean and free from obstruction. * To complete audits within 30 minutes of beginning shift. * To check and lock 1st floor, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor ballrooms and meeting rooms. * Check the Security Core Tracking log located on the computer. * Log all Lost/Found items into Repo App on the computer. * Deliver guest folios. * Print out 1st shift audits. * Completely and thoroughly preshift the oncoming shift by relaying all pertinent information. * Other duties as assigned.
* Judgment/Decision making skills * Integrity * Stress Management * Independence * Resourcefulness * Adaptability * Team Player * Communication written/oral * Energy
* Attention to detail * Be able to multi task * Customer service oriented. * The ability to perform under moderate to heavy stress. * The ability to use common sense and improvise within the guidelines set forth by management.
* High School graduate. * Some college desired but not required. * Prior security or law enforcement experience a plus. * Military experience a plus.
* Be able to be on your feet for several hours at a time when required. * Be able to bend and squat multiple times per shift for the delivery of guest folios. * Be able to occasionally life up to 30 lbs.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2560
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Modern South Texas cuisine merges with incredible views and energizing guest rooms and public spaces Hilton and White Lodging announce the opening of Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk this…
In-Depth Training Guides Participants Through Immersive, Three-Year Program at the Union Club Hotel at Purdue White Lodging’s LAUNCH Hospitality Immersion Program is designed to propel high-caliber university students into the…
The new Austin Marriott Downtown opens today, steps away from the most popular downtown tourist attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel represents the newest design vision for Marriott Hotels, the…