Room Service Server
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The room service server will stock, set-up, and deliver all food and beverage orders and property amenities to guest rooms.
* Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality. Exhibit professionalism and friendliness always
* Retrieve all food and beverage trays from the floors to maintain a neat and sanitary appearance.
* Be knowledgeable of all services provided within the hotel and all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Listen for and respond to customer needs, issues, or concerns to ensure a quality experience for all guests.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The room service server will have a passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
* A team-player mindset
* Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Previous experience preferred, but not required
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* The ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2556210H2408