Reporting the Restaurant General Manager the Restaurant Supervisor will be manager the daily operation and will be measured by the results of the service, associate engagement and guest experience for the day to day operation as well as timely completion of daily and specifically assigned tasks.
* Performs all duties in the restaurant as needed * Takes part in White Lodging Way "WLW" procedures when necessary * Implements all WLW training and certification materials * Maintains WLW Look Books and shift side work checklists * Prepares restaurant for each shift following WLW scenography guidelines * Ensures each associate lives the WLW Pledge and follows all handbook policies * Monitors service standards and dining times throughout the each shift * Has a hands on approach to teamwork and is able to assist associates in their service functions * Monitors seating rotation and capacity to ensure smooth running equitable shifts * Understands department goals and action plans to achieve them * Schedules associates using weekly forecast and staffing guides * Maintains all associate documentation and turns them in timely * Performs REX and RAPs for all assigned associates * Ability to monitor restaurant operational procedures and adjust as needed to achieve the best possible experience for both guests and associates
* Training and development * Organization and Planning * Team Building * Customer Focus * Accountability
* Outlook * Excel * Word * Micros
* College degree preferred * Experience in a training or leadership role * Experience in a high volume restaurant preferred
* Lifting and carrying of objects, 30-40 pounds * Ability to push or pull objects 50-100 pounds * Sitting 10% | Walking 40% |Standing 30% | 20% bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing * Ability to go between hot and cold temperatures
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Modern South Texas cuisine merges with incredible views and energizing guest rooms and public spaces Hilton and White Lodging announce the opening of Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk this…
In-Depth Training Guides Participants Through Immersive, Three-Year Program at the Union Club Hotel at Purdue White Lodging’s LAUNCH Hospitality Immersion Program is designed to propel high-caliber university students into the…
The new Austin Marriott Downtown opens today, steps away from the most popular downtown tourist attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel represents the newest design vision for Marriott Hotels, the…