White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Restaurant Manager oversees all restaurant, lounge, kitchen operations and staff
* Ensure guest satisfaction and flawless quality and presentation
* Oversee and enforce compliance with processes and procedures
* Manage an efficient, well-maintained, profitable and guest-first environment
* Execute leadership tasks such as financials, payroll, scheduling, etc.
What You'll Bring
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
* An interest in training and developing future restaurant leaders
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to any situation
* Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver results
* Leadership or supervisory experience is required
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Affordable $2/day Medical insurance with free wellness care
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Discount at other White Lodging restaurants
* Tuition reimbursement
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 3802
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 3802202T2403