* Analysis Skills
* Judgement / Decision Making
* Strategic Skills
* Conceptual Ability
* Track Record
* Stress Management
* Team Building
* Goal Setting
* Communication (written/oral)
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Where local law requires it, must be able to hold valid liquor license.
* Proven experience with food service administrative functions, such as ordering, inventory control, staff scheduling, and financial reporting.
* Proven computer, administrative, math, accounting, and supervisory skills. Experience working with a variety of commercial food service equipment
* Ability to deal effectively with customers and other company personnel. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, guests or employees.
* Basic knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures. Ability to interpret and apply safety rules; operating, maintenance and procedural manual. Fully understands the First Aid requirements for standard emergencies such as choking and burns.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Previous management experience required.
* High School Degree/GED; College Degree Preferred
* 5-7 years progressive food service supervisory experience in a hotel food and beverage/restaurant environment
* The major responsibility in this position is to lead, direct and oversee all operations of the restaurant, lounge and kitchen outlets on a daily basis. The goal is to satisfy the guest, providing a variety of services to help make his/her dining and lounge experience both comfortable and memorable.
* A vast majority of the workday is spent interacting with others, including guests and personnel. This requires speaking, listening and standing. A typical workday includes directing personnel to perform various tasks as well as visiting with guests about their travels and/or lodging and dining experiences, both favorable and unpleasant. Therefore, this position utilizes problem solving and reasoning abilities on a daily basis.
* This position involves several varying responsibilities and often requires an ability to perform multiple tasks and transactions in a very fast paced environment, and react to changes within that environment; therefore memory and prioritizing skills are essential and used throughout the day. Memory, organizational, impartial reasoning and prioritizing skills are essential and used daily.
* Also utilized daily are the abilities to delegate responsibilities and to determine when delegation is warranted. However, equally important are follow-through skills. All delegated tasks remain the responsibility of this position, requiring thorough follow-up of each assigned duty.
* Reading and writing abilities are utilized generously in the documenting of daily activities. Business letters are often necessary, along with the completion of various form documents.
* Mathematical abilities, including basic math, are utilized when verifying daily paperwork, handling deposit monies, guest accounts, purchasing, budgeting, forecasting sales and figuring current revenues, occupancies, average daily rates and revenues per available rooms.
* Much time is spent moving about the property in servicing guest needs and directing personnel. Additionally, inspections of F&B areas are a primary responsibility of this position, which can involve unlocking, opening, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, lifting and climbing stairs.