* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the White Lodging Way.
* Responsible for patrolling the property with frequency and handling any overnight minor incidents.
* Pick up and sign for keys and radio following proper key control procedure.
* Respond promptly and efficiently to guest complaints and needs.
* Respond to pages and radio calls immediately.
* Complete duties on the daily checklist/railroad schedule.
* Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use gloves and goggles when handling chemicals. Complete Chemical Training and Blood borne Pathogen Training.
* Clean public areas including restrooms, floors, elevators, lobbies, hallways, vending areas, service areas, stairwells, health club, pool, exercise room, business center, guest laundry, game room, gift shop, and pre-function space and restock supplies. Clean elevator tracks, walls and doors. Use wet floor signs as required.
* Clean and polish glass, windows, mirrors, vending machine, ice machines, house telephones, public telephones and wall fixtures.
* Buff, wax and polish floors. Vacuum, shampoo and remove gum spots from carpets as required.
* Remove all litter from public space, dust thoroughly.
* Stock supply cart.
* Clean guestrooms as needed in accordance with productivity standards.
* Clean the guest laundry and restock supplies.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Practice energy conservation at all times.
* Notify manager of maintenance issues.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Participate in daily preshift.
* Utilize property Service Recovery/Defect Tracking processes.
* Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
* Wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Promote teamwork and associate engagement.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook and the red Emergency Response Procedures Manual. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.