Pool Attendant- Zanzibar
|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The pool attendant will consistently provide friendly and engaging service to guests.
* Welcome guests to the pool and ensure a safe, clean, and enjoyable experience.
* Maintain an adequate level of all supplies, including towels, water, and any other available items.
* Ensure the appearance of the pool is always in pristine condition.
* Report safety hazards and concerns in a timely manner.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The pool attendant will have the experience and desire to give guests the best service and experience.
* Desire to take initiative and self-motivate.
* Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
* Ability to use good judgement and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. As well as the ability to move and stand for extended periods of time.
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2524
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 2524204H2417