|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The phone attendant will serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and needs, including answering calls, dispatching requests, and following up to ensure excellent guest service.
* Attend to each call in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner, using proper telephone etiquette.
* Dispatch appropriate personnel to satisfy guest requests and resolve guest issues.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel services and surroundings, the local area, and nearby travel services. Accurately answer any guest questions and provide thoughtful recommendations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The phone attendant will have an outgoing and social personality.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
* A team-player mindset.
* Ability to adapt to any situation.
* Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs.
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2524
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2524101H7207