Pastry Cook I
|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The Pastry Cook will produce all baked items needed to operate the food and beverage outlets
* Ensure quality products in the pastry area.
* Set up the station properly and on time for each service period
* Communicate with restaurant outlets on pastry/bakery production and pars.
* Adhere to standard recipes and use recipe cards.
* Operate a variety of kitchen equipment to weigh, measure, mix, wash, peel, cut, grind, stir, strain and kneed food stuff for cooking.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The Pastry Cook will have the desire to be creative with their work
* Ability to perform small and delicate designs and pastries.
* Ability to read and write; follow use records and recipes.
* Culinary Arts Degree or Certificate preferred
* At least 3 years pastry cook experience in a luxury hotel or freestanding restaurant environment is also preferred
* Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. Regularly, as well as stand for extended periods of time
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2556220H2805