To patrol the assigned areas remaining alert at all times to suspicious and/or unusual activity and individuals which may adversely affect the hotel, the guests, or the team. To answer calls for service when assistance is requested by guests and associates.
* To keep all paper and computer logs accurate and up to date at all times.
* To keep the office clean and free from obstruction.
* To complete audits within 30 minutes of beginning shift.
* To check and lock 1st floor, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor ballrooms and meeting rooms.
* Check the Security Core Tracking log located on the computer.
* Log all Lost/Found items into Repo App on the computer.
* Deliver guest folios.
* Print out 1st shift audits.
* Completely and thoroughly preshift the oncoming shift by relaying all pertinent information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Judgment/Decision making skills
* Stress Management
* Team Player
* Communication written/oral
* Attention to detail
* Be able to multi task
* Customer service oriented.
* The ability to perform under moderate to heavy stress.
* The ability to use common sense and improvise within the guidelines set forth by management.
* High School graduate.
* Some college desired but not required.
* Prior security or law enforcement experience a plus.
* Military experience a plus.
* Be able to be on your feet for several hours at a time when required.
* Be able to bend and squat multiple times per shift for the delivery of guest folios.
* Be able to occasionally life up to 30 lbs.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 4600
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 4600701H7403