To patrol the assigned areas remaining alert at all times to suspicious and/or unusual activity and individuals which may adversely affect the hotel, the guests, or the team. To answer calls for service when assistance is requested by guests and associates.
* To keep all paper and computer logs accurate and up to date at all times. * To keep the office clean and free from obstruction. * To complete audits within 30 minutes of beginning shift. * To check and lock 1st floor, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor ballrooms and meeting rooms. * Check the Security Core Tracking log located on the computer. * Log all Lost/Found items into Repo App on the computer. * Deliver guest folios. * Print out 1st shift audits. * Completely and thoroughly preshift the oncoming shift by relaying all pertinent information. * Other duties as assigned.
* Judgment/Decision making skills * Integrity * Stress Management * Independence * Resourcefulness * Adaptability * Team Player * Communication written/oral * Energy
* Attention to detail * Be able to multi task * Customer service oriented. * The ability to perform under moderate to heavy stress. * The ability to use common sense and improvise within the guidelines set forth by management.
* High School graduate. * Some college desired but not required. * Prior security or law enforcement experience a plus. * Military experience a plus.
* Be able to be on your feet for several hours at a time when required. * Be able to bend and squat multiple times per shift for the delivery of guest folios. * Be able to occasionally life up to 30 lbs.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 3108
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!