* Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
* Supervises all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Front Office or Assistant Front Office Manager.
* Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
* Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
* Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
* Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control property occupancy.
* Supervises daily Front Desk shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
* Supervises the completion of Night Audit checklists and completion of job tasks in a timely manner.
* Ensures all necessary backup/reports are accounted for daily (i.e., occupancy, profit center detail, GRR reports, shift closings, micros z, preliminary trial, folio backup, charge code detail, credit card, room and tax, specially requested reports, final).
* Ensures the accurate balance and distribution of daily gross revenue report balancing revenue to the final house count.
* Ensures accurate posting of Banquet Checks, Restaurant and Outlet revenue, Valet and Gift Shop revenue.
* Ensures completion and distribution of daily gross revenue report by 7 a.m.
* Handle all emergencies according to established procedures.
* Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
* Takes immediate actions on problems that are encountered in the Hotel.
* Sets a positive example for guest relations.
* Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
* Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
* Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
* Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
* Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
* Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the
* Front Desk goals to produce desired results.
* Has full knowledge and understanding of our company’s handbook, SOP’s and processes; Adheres to and enforces those in a fair and consistent manner.
* Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
* Participates and conducts Weekly Leadership Team meetings, property MOD program, and weekly staff meetings
* Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
* Brings issues concerning employee satisfaction to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources.
* Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
* Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
* Supports the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
* Promote teamwork and associate morale
* Work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
* Perform other duties as assigned.Key Accountabilities
* Guest Service Scores - Ensure goals are met for all guest service related measurements
* Financial Reporting - Ensure all daily closing reports are correct.
* Associate Relations - Associate Engagement Survey scores and impact plan (plans and actions implemented and measured)