Manage and coordinate the daily operations and activities of the Starbucks outlet including quality service, sales goals, customer satisfaction, and compliance with established procedures and policies. Manager will also direct employee training and development.
* Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided; controls food and beverage quality and presentation. * Ensures that all materials/equipment required for service are in place and in good serviceable order * Assist staff with job functions as needed to ensure optimum service to all customers * Establish par levels for supplies and equipment; monitors and maintains proper inventory levels; authorizes purchase orders for supplies and equipment * Manages expenses within approved budget constrains * Possesses and maintain thorough knowledge of all menu items, beverage selections, portion size, presentation and prices * Prepares accurate and timely reports as required. * Selects, hires, trains, supervise and motivates associates; Manages schedule and workflow. * Assigns duties and monitors quality of work. Provides support and identifies additional needs that will ensure associates success. Keeps up on date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions * Provides guidance and oversight of employees; actively work to promote and recognize performance * Ensures associates are trained and follow safety standards and enforce those standards on a consistent basis. * Ensures all operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security are followed, to ensure the safety of all associates during shift. * Performs performance evaluations, including Rex, Rap and Annual review. * Conducts daily, weekly, monthly meetings as required. * Practices and maintains safety standards at all times and keeps the property safe for guests and fellow associates. * Ensure security and confidentiality of all guests, hotel information and materials * Follow METS guidelines to report equipment malfunction and maintenance issues. * Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management. * Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. * Ensure City/Count/State Health Department and Starbucks’ health code standards are consistently met.
* Judgment decision making * Integrity * Organization/Planning * Communicates effectively * Selecting Players * Team Building * Customer Service * Conflict Management * Resourceful
* Ability to direct the work of others * Ability to positively and effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds * Strong interpersonal skills * Demonstrates proficiency in supervising and motivating staff * Proficient Barista skills * Acute attention to detail * Strong organizations, problem-solving, and analytical skills * Ability to manage priorities and workflow * Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and MICROS register system * Ability to reconcile all cash and currency
* High Scholl Diploma/GED * Two to four years related customer service restaurant/café experience or equivalent. * Current Food Manager’s Certification
* Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear * Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms. * Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds * Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and able to focus on distant and close-range objects * Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages
Location Code: 2554
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Modern South Texas cuisine merges with incredible views and energizing guest rooms and public spaces Hilton and White Lodging announce the opening of Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk this…
In-Depth Training Guides Participants Through Immersive, Three-Year Program at the Union Club Hotel at Purdue White Lodging’s LAUNCH Hospitality Immersion Program is designed to propel high-caliber university students into the…
The new Austin Marriott Downtown opens today, steps away from the most popular downtown tourist attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel represents the newest design vision for Marriott Hotels, the…