White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The General Maintenance associate will ensure the hotel’s maintenance and upkeep standards meet WL, Brand, and Guest standards
* Support Chief Engineer in overseeing and supervising all aspects of the Engineering function of the hotel
* Clean all engineering areas as directed by leaders; work in a neat and efficient manner, help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the hotel.
* Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional manner while maintaining communications with supervisors to ensure all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available or on order.
* Check fixtures, lighting, and signs for proper operation; maintain an adequate supply of spare parts and light bulbs.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The General Maintenance associate, along with the normal carpentry, plumbing, and painting duties, must be capable of operating hand and power tools
* Basic working knowledge of general maintenance with a desire to continue to learn and develop in a specific trade area (e.g. electrical, carpentry)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must possess a valid driver’s license
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally, as well as the ability to stand and move for long periods of time.
* We provide extensive training, but prior experience is a plus
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
Location Code: 1187
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 1187801H8121