White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Executive Lounge Attendant is responsible for the successful set-up, service, and clean-up of the Executive Lounge.* Set tables, buffets, bars, and snack breaks in assigned areas correctly and accurately.* Professionally serve food and beverages tableside and from buffets.* Monitor tables, and buffets to keep them clean, stocked, and visually appealing.* Anticipate guest needs and offer exemplary hospitality to exceed guest expectations. Always exhibit professionalism and friendliness.* Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.* Perform all cleaning, opening, closing, and other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The executive lounge attendant will have an outgoing and social personality.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude and have a team-player mindset.
* A talent for problem solving and the ability to adapt to any situation
* Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and to lift at least 10 pounds regularly
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2554
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2554101H1511