* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the WL Way.
* Ensure the completion of weekly schedules
* Train new staff members on the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission, the White Lodging service pledge, and the brand service standards.
* Supervise concierge associates
* Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
* Maintain knowledge of airline, automobile rental, transportation options, directions, office services, and beauty/barber establishments and provide information to guests regarding such.
* Maintain knowledge of all hotel facilities including hours of operation and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
* Maintain knowledge of local area including social, cultural, historical and physical attractions as well as their location and hours of operation. Maintain knowledge of local restaurants and theatre/musical productions. Arrange reservations/tours as requested for guests. Make recommendations for local attractions that meet the needs of the guest and connect them to local flavors.
* Provide lobby coverage as needed.
* Ensure that hot food and cold food are provided in lounge. Maintain food and beverage stations; bus tables.
* Utilize aggressive hospitality to ensure best guest experience. Refer guests to hotel outlets to maximize hotel revenue.
* Float throughout front of lobby, concierge desk or throughout lounge (as assigned) to enhance guest experience.
* Own, resolve and follow-up on guest issues within 15 minutes.
* Resolve all instances of guest dissatisfaction.
* Report all instances of guest dissatisfaction to AYS for resolution and tracking.
* Assist guests with food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge and clean lounge as needed.
* Procure services of bonded babysitters and reputable athletic clubs, and provide information and reservations for such.
* Send faxes and make copies as needed.
* Ability to work with spreadsheets for menus and guest count.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Practice energy conservation at all times.
* Notify manager/AYS of maintenance issues.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
* Claim all tips in Kronos and on weekly tip sheet. Submit weekly tip sheet to manager by end of pay week.
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Participate in daily preshift. Facilitate high powered preshifts in the absence of manager.
* Utilize property Service Recovery/Defect Tracking processes.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as needed. Use personal protective equipment.
* Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
* Wear uniform, including nametag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Promote teamwork and associate morale.
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook and the red Emergency Response Procedures Manual. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures. Complete Chemical Training and Blood borne Pathogen Training.
* Follow proper key control procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.