White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The laundry attendant will always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
* Maintain and operate all laundry equipment in accordance with established procedures, like the laundry room checklist.
* Properly load and unload washers and dryers being careful not to overload either machine.
* Fold linen in accordance with established procedures and use a folding machine and feed ironer if needed
* Stock, clean and maintain laundry carts, storage areas and laundry racks.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The laundry attendant will have the experience and desire to give guests the best service.
* Ability to take initiative and self-motivated
* A certification sign off after completing training
* Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 3112
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 3112101H1322