* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the WL Way.
* Maintain and operate all laundry equipment in accordance with established procedures.
* Log wash loads.
* Complete laundry room checklist daily.
* Clean F&B linen in accordance with SOP.
* Separate and wash terry separate from linen. Always use gloves when sorting. Always shake out linen and terry when sorting and look for anything that may cause injury (needles, etc.)
* Pre-spot stained linen and terry before rewashing.
* Properly load and unload washers and dryers being careful not to overload either machine.
* Fold linen in accordance with established procedures.
* Fold and stack clean towels, removing any stained or torn linen/terry and place in appropriate storage location.
* Complete daily production sheets.
* Use folding machine and feed ironer following the safety guidelines, when applicable. Use helping hand in laundries with no ironer.
* Complete daily production sheets.
* Report any equipment malfunction to maintenance immediately and complete a work order.
* Clean dryer lint screens every load.
* Adhere to established productivity standards.
* Clean exterior of all machines in the laundry room daily.
* Check/refill washer chemicals as needed.
* Sweep and mop laundry floor daily.
* Stock, clean and maintain laundry carts, storage areas and laundry racks.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Know location and use of fire extinguishers. Use wet floor signs as required
* Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Use gloves when handling chemicals. Complete Chemical Training and Blood borne Pathogen Training.
* Know how to properly and safely wash linen with blood on it. Never handle blood without protective equipment and training.
* Clean guestrooms during peak periods, if necessary, while maintaining productivity standards.
* Know how to perform Housekeeping Attendant’s duties to standard and assist if needed.
* Assist with or perform Linen Inventory as required.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Practice energy conservation at all times.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Participate in daily preshift.
* Report unsafe conditions and suspicious activity to Loss Prevention/Management.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Promote teamwork and associate morale.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook and the red Emergency Response Procedures Manual. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
* Follow proper key control procedures.
* When necessary, assist with stripping and cleaning rooms.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Job Knowledge
* Quality of Work
* Quantity of Work
* Organization Skills
* Guest Focus/Customer Service
* Judgment/Problem Solving
* Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
* None required
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly.
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs occasionally with assistance.
* Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook.
* Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms