* Analysis Skills
* Written Communication
* Oral Communication
* Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple/concurrent projects.
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
* Exhibits sound quality management practices.
* Establishes a sound network environment through design of the system configurations and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
* Knowledge of network design and implementation, troubleshooting, hardware configuration, and, network performance tuning.
* Knowledge of LAN, Wan, network security, various database management tools, network management, Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL, subnets, firewalls, VLANS, VPN, and, Microsoft O365.
* Knowledge of SAN, WAN acceleration devices, virtualization and data warehouses.
* Knowledge of PCI Assessment requirements and processes.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field, or relevant work experience.
* At least 5 years of experience in the Information Technology industry including managing LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
* At least 2 years of experience in successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
* At least one relevant IT/Security certification, such as CISSP, PCI-ISA, CCSP, or CISA.WORKING CONDITIONSWork will be conducted in the White Lodging corporate office in Merrillville, IN. Work will be done at a desk with computer and monitor and at times in an environment that may require squatting, kneeling and lifting heavy objects. There will be interaction with other staff members. There will be some required travel during hotel openings or remote solution implementation.