White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Inspector/Inspectress will always provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
* Supervise up to 15 Guest Room Attendants and enforce self-inspection system.
* Inspect guest rooms and public areas daily to ensure standards of cleanliness and that guest rooms are ready for guest check-in.
* Conduct ongoing training of all housekeeping employees to increase job knowledge and skill level while promoting teamwork and employee morale.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms, laundry area, lost and found, storage rooms, employee break room, and Guest Room Attendant’s carts.
* Assist in performing daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The Inspector/Inspectress experience and desire to give guests the best service and experience.
* Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
* The use of good judgement and problem-solving skills
* A certification sign off after completing training.
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. As well as the ability to move and stand for extended periods of time.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 4600
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 4600101H1319