* Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
* Supervise up to 15 Guest Room Attendants.
* Deal promptly and effectively with guest complaints and requests.
* Enforce self-inspection system.
* Inspect guest rooms and public areas on a daily basis to ensure standards of cleanliness and that guest rooms are ready for guest check-in.
* Conduct ongoing training of all housekeeping employees to increase job knowledge and skill level.
* Promote teamwork and employee morale.
* Assist in running pre-shift meeting, distribute keys and assignments to the staff, and ensure proper grooming standards are met.
* Communicate all policies and procedures for housekeeping and special cleaning projects.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms, laundry area, lost and found, storage rooms, employee break room, and Guest Room Attendant’s carts.
* Ensure ready status of all rooms daily. Maintain key control.
* Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
* Clean the assigned number of rooms per day following the Housekeeping Guidelines within an eight hour work day (within the assigned minutes per room) while maintaining established standards.
* Inspect and prepare rooms for guest arrival.
* Use hotel’s tracking system for communicating room statuses.
* Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
* Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper settings.
* Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
* Assist in performing daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
* Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report.
* Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
* Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles). Deliver supply basket to laundry for restocking.
* Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness.
* Turn in key and room status report to Guest Room Supervisor or front desk.
* Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness.
* Properly handle all lost and found items.
* Train associates using the 4 Step Training Method.
* Monitor and coach associates on the 10 Step Departure Cleaning Process.
* Monitor and coach associates on the 8 Step Right Touch Stayover Cleaning Process.
* Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
* Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
* Practice safety standards at all times.
* Employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
* Employee must perform other duties as assigned.
* Job Knowledge
* Quality of Work
* Quantity of Work
* Organization Skills
* Guest Focus/Customer Service
* Judgment/Problem Solving
* Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
* Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40lbs.
* Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook.
* Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms