Responsible for the restaurant/ bar food and beverage operations; oversees the day-to-day operations of these outlets to maintain an efficient, well-maintained, profitable and guest centric environment. Responsible for organizing the activities and food and beverage services to deliver the highest guest experience while following Brand standards. Sets and maintains high standards of food and beverage quality, and is strategically creating programs and processes to increase associate satisfaction and reduce turnover, while tightly managing costs to achieve budgeted profitability. Measured by the results of the service, associate engagement and guest experience for the day-to-day operation. Will report to the Senior Corporate Director of Restaurants.
* Performs all duties in the restaurant as needed * Ensures White Lodging Way "WLW" BOH process is completed and followed daily * Maintains all WLW training and certification materials * Prepares restaurant for each shift following WLW scenography guidelines * Ensures each associate lives the WLW Pledge and follows all handbook policies * Monitors service standards and dining times throughout the each shift * Has a hands on approach to teamwork and is able to assist associates in their service functions * Monitors seating rotation and capacity to ensure smooth running equitable shifts * Understands department goals and action plans to achieve them * Monitors associate times and punches in Kronos and follows all policies and procedures to make corrections * Monitors allocation of gratuities and service charges * Schedules associates using weekly forecast and staffing guides * Maintains all associate documentation and turns them in timely * Performs REX, RAPs and reviews for all assigned associates * Ability to monitor restaurant operational procedures and adjust as needed to achieve the best possible experience for both guests and associates
* Analysis Skills * Judgement / Decision Making * Strategic Skills * Experience * Conceptual Ability * Track Record * Integrity * Resourcefulness * Excellence * Self-Awareness * Stress Management * Team Building * Assertiveness * Goal Setting * Communication (written/oral) * Accountability * Energy
* Must have a valid driver’s license * Where local law requires it, must be able to hold valid liquor license. * Proven experience with food service administrative functions, such as ordering, inventory control, staff scheduling, and financial reporting. * Proven computer, administrative, math, accounting, and supervisory skills. Experience working with a variety of commercial food service equipment * Ability to deal effectively with customers and other company personnel. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, guests or employees. * Basic knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures.
* Previous management experience required. * High School Degree/GED; College Degree Preferred * 5-7 years progressive food service supervisory experience in a hotel food and beverage/restaurant environment preferred
* Ability to travel required - position is 90% travel * Lifting and carrying of objects, 30-40 pounds * Ability to push or pull objects 50-100 pounds * Sitting 10% | Walking 40% |Standing 30% | 20% bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing * Ability to go between hot and cold temperatures
Location Code: A75
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!