WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Be the first to assist our teams by welcoming, directing, and answering inquiries.
* Perform full cycle recruiting and the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Including job advertising, interviewing, onboarding paperwork, drug testing, and orientation.
* Assist in the planning and executing of associate recognition and engagement events.
* Maintain the accuracy of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) while maintaining strict confidentiality of all employment data and other hotel-related information.
* Be a knowledgeable resource for all associates regarding benefits and other Human Resource policies and procedures.
* Collaborate with and assist other members of the HR Department or Executive Committee as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* A great attitude, service skills, and a passion for people.
* Knowledge of HR policies and general employment laws: ADA, FMLA, EEOC, etc.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field is preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* The skill set to be organized, flexible, dependable, act with confidentiality, and show initiative.
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly. This position must also adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies in the Associate Orientation Handbook.