* Conduct investigations regarding allegations of unfair employment practices, ethics, discrimination, and/or harassment according to circumstances while providing guidance and recommendation for problem resolution.
* Investigate charges of discrimination and determines mediation agreement, if necessary.
* Provide advice, answer questions, and counsel associates regarding personnel practices, policies, and federal, state, and local employment labor laws.
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prepare written reports, correspondences, and presentations to senior leadership and/or inquiring governmental agencies as required.
* Consult with Sr. Director of HR Operations, other Human Resources Departments, RVPs, and/or legal counsel when necessary.
* Possess the ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
* Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment labor laws and governmental compliance requirements; as well as effectively communicate through distribution and revision of corporate policies where appropriate.
* Follow-up on property audits (i.e. personnel file, I-9 and employment poster audit). Ensure associates are being trained properly on company policy.
* Identify legal risks on property and ensure concerns are addressed in a timely matter and comply with federal, state, and local labor law regulations.
* Identify required state and federal posters and coordinate distribution for all hotels.
* Coordinate payment of Attorney and Legal Fees. Maintain current reporting for all legal fees.
* Organize and participate in monthly HR Connect Call.
* Assist in onboarding new property Human Resource Managers.
* Manage e-verify process for required states.
* Coordinate and conduct Corporate pre-shift weekly.
* Manage selection of online Human Resources Training. Complete tracking reports and administer reminders and disciplinary action when appropriate.
* Oversee the Anonymous AlertLine and Intranet. Update as necessary.
* Travel when necessary.
* Complete other duties as assigned.