White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
* Restock linen closets, linen and storage rooms with linen and supplies.
* When necessary, strip guest rooms of linen and trash.
* Vacuum and/or mop hallways and stairwells.
* Lobby: Clean registration desk, vacuum, clean fingerprints off glass doors.
* Public Restrooms: Clean sink, toilet, mop floor - replenish supplies as needed.
* Pool Area: Replenish supplies as needed; take out all the trash; clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check the water level in the Spa and check the bromine level.
* Exercise Room: clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment; take out trash; run vacuum cleaner; clean glass doors.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* Experience and desire to give guests the best service and experience
* Desire to take initiative and self-motivate
* Ability to use good judgement and problem-solving skills
* A certification sign off after completing training
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. As well as the ability to move and stand for extended periods of time.
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2558
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2558101H1316