* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the WL Way.
* Pick up keys, assignments, and checklist.
* Restock linen closets, linen and storage rooms with linen and supplies.
* Clean and organize linen and storage rooms daily.
* Complete daily checklist.
* When necessary, strip guest rooms of linen and trash.
* Move dirty linen and trash from guestroom floors.
* Move dirty plates and glasses from GRA carts and hotel hallways, transporting them to the dish area.
* Clean and sanitize guest room glasses.
* Restock housekeeping carts with clean, sanitized glasses and cups.
* Vacuum and/or mop hallways and stairwells.
* Keep guest loan items clean and sanitized.
* Return guest loan items.
* Assist guests with luggage when necessary.
* Properly maintain vacuum and other equipment.
* Perform interim carpet cleaning and spot treatments.
* Answer two-way radio promptly and courteously, using the radio earpiece.
* Move deliveries to proper storage areas.
* Help with laundry operation, when required.
* Communicate changes in suite status with the Front Desk.
* Assist the Engineering Leader in resolving guest complaints concerning the Maintenance Department.
* Deliver cribs, roll-away beds and various related items to guestrooms as requested by supervisor or guest.
* Remake roll-away beds and cribs.
* Making notations on various logs where these amenities have been delivered - i.e. cribs and roll-away beds locations must be recorded in the Log Book at the Front Desk.
* Perform assigned duties in emergency situations.
* Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
* Answer guest questions regarding hotel and local area facilities, services, and hours.
* Carry out any reasonable request by Management.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
When Housekeeping Aide is also responsible for public area cleanliness:
* Lobby: Clean all fingerprints off glass doors, Registration Desk and run vacuum cleaner.
* Public Restrooms: Clean sink, toilet, mop floor - replenish supplies as needed.
* Pool Area: Replenish supplies as needed; take out all the trash; clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check water level in the Spa and check bromine level.
* Exercise Room: clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment; take out trash; run vacuum cleaner; clean glass doors.
* Assist in needs, including landscaping and ground, for the outside of hotel
* Guest Laundry: clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
* Cleaning of offices and Front Office areas.
* Cleaning of Associate break room.
* Associate bathroom: clean sink, toilet, mop the floor. Replenish toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
* Assist with ensuring swimming pool and spa maintenance duties are performed according to manufacturer specifications and local Health Department Regulations.
* When necessary, performs snow removal and de-icer applications.
* Job Knowledge
* Quality of Work
* Quantity of Work
* Organization Skills
* Guest Focus/Customer Service
* Judgment/Problem Solving
* Must pass certification quiz/test for position.
* None required.
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly.
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. occasionally with assistance.
* Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook.
* Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms