* Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand the WL Way.
* Clean rooms following White Lodging Guest Room Attendant guidelines and certification training while maintaining established productivity standards.
* Follow proper Guestroom Entry Procedures per SOP. Before entering a guestroom, knock on the door three times and call "Housekeeping."
* Inspect room for maintenance needs and report deficiencies/complete work orders if needed. This includes fixtures, televisions, radios, heating/cooling equipment, refrigerator, etc.
* Clean, organize and restock housekeeping cart/backpack following White Lodging and hotel brand standards.
* Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates. Use wet floor signs as required.
* Follow proper use of approved chemicals and accurately label chemical containers. Always use gloves when handling chemicals.
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information and material.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule.
* Attend work on time as scheduled and adhere to attendance policy.
* Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
* Maintain knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, hotel services, hotel service hours of operation, and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants).
* Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company. This includes, but is not limited to those contained in the Associate Orientation Handbook.
* Be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
* None required
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly.
* Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. occasionally with assistance.
* Follow proper moving and lifting procedures identified in Departmental Orientation Handbook.
* Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Complimentary and Discounted Rooms