|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* A Housekeeper will always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations
* Have a significant role in making sure guest rooms and bathrooms are clean, sanitary, and sparkling.
* Strip dirty linen and trash, clean bathrooms, make beds, dust, vacuum, restock rooms, etc.
* Clean, organize, and restock housekeeping cart.
* Self-inspect rooms and turn in room status report to Supervisor showing your completed work.
* Practice safety standards always and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The housekepper will have guest focus and customer service skills
* An ability to be a reliable and dependable housekeeper
* Motivation and initiative to be your best self
* Attention to detail
* Cleaning experience of 1 year always helps, but is not required
* A certification sign off after completing training
* The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move up to 10 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. occasionally. This role requires standing and moving at a fast pace for long periods of time. Working long hours may also be required based on business needs. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay Option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 3105
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 3105101H1309