White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Host will greet guests in a warm and professional manner and ensure guest satisfaction with their dining experience.
* Effectively assign servers to sections, manage reservations, and assign guests to tables
* Maintain the restaurant entryway and complete all necessary side work and cleaning tasks
* Promote teamwork and contribute to creating a friendly and safe work environment.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
* Process all payment methods
* Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
* The Host will have an outgoing and sociable personality
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
* Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure
* The ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays as necessary
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 4600
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 4600202H2360