The Host/Hostess is responsible for friendly and professional service to guests through detailed knowledge of the menu, specials, and hotel amenities. The Host/Hostess also should ensure a guest is satisfied with their entire experience in the restaurant.
* Greeting guests in a warm and professional manner * Understand and comply with uniform standards * Effectively assigning servers to sections * Utilizing rotational seating standards * Managing reservations * Communicating special accommodations to servers and managers * Maintaining the entryway to the restaurant * Professionally seating and assigning guests to tables * Knowledgeable of both food and beverage menu * Communicating 86’d items and specials * Effectively entering orders through the POS system * Verifying payment methods and responsible cash handling methods * Completing side work duties and cleaning tasks * Ensuring that quality checks are complete upon departure * Any other task assigned by management
* Creativity * Integrity * Organization * Adaptability * Likability * Listening * Customer Focus * Team Player * First Impression * Persuasion * Oral Communication * Energy * Ambition
* Multitasking * Customer Service * Knowledge of daily specials, menu, and 86’d items * Cash Handling * Managing payment through POS system * Cleaning and restocking needed items
* Guest Service Experience Preferred
* Standing and walking for over 6 hours and lifting over 10 lbs. consistently * Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally * Ability to See, Hear, and Speak
Location Code: 2524
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Modern South Texas cuisine merges with incredible views and energizing guest rooms and public spaces Hilton and White Lodging announce the opening of Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk this…
In-Depth Training Guides Participants Through Immersive, Three-Year Program at the Union Club Hotel at Purdue White Lodging’s LAUNCH Hospitality Immersion Program is designed to propel high-caliber university students into the…
The new Austin Marriott Downtown opens today, steps away from the most popular downtown tourist attractions, bars and restaurants. The hotel represents the newest design vision for Marriott Hotels, the…