The Host/Cashier is responsible for friendly and professional service to guests through detailed knowledge of the menu, specials, and hotel amenities. The Host/Cashier also should ensure a guest is satisfied with their entire experience in the restaurant.
* Greeting guests in a warm and professional manner * Understand and comply with uniform standards * Effectively assigning servers to sections * Utilizing rotational seating standards * Managing reservations * Communicating special accommodations to servers and managers * Maintaining the entryway to the restaurant * Professionally seating and assigning guests to tables * Knowledgeable of both food and beverage menu * Communicating 86’d items and specials * Effectively entering orders through the POS system * Verifying payment methods and responsible cash handling methods * Completing side work duties and cleaning tasks * Ensuring that quality checks are complete upon departure * Any other task assigned by management
* Creativity * Integrity * Organization * Adaptability * Likability * Listening * Customer Focus * Team Player * First Impression * Persuasion * Oral Communication * Energy * Ambition
* Multitasking * Customer Service * Knowledge of daily specials, menu, and 86’d items * Cash Handling * Managing payment through POS system * Cleaning and restocking needed items
* Guest Service Experience PreferredWORKING CONDITIONS * Standing and walking for over 6 hours and lifting over 10 lbs. consistently * Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally * Ability to See, Hear, and Speak
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2550
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!