Front Desk Manager
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
What You'll Do
* The Front Desk Manager will carry out all daily shift operations of the Front Office department.
* Provide leadership, training and shift flow management while coaching front desk agents and supervisors.
* Create proactive hiring plans and assist in hourly interviews.
* Provide the highest quality of service to guests and ensure associates do the same. Will act as an ambassador of our establishment
* Perform hands-on duties as needed and be responsible for tasks such as financials, payroll, scheduling, etc.
What You'll Bring
* Prior leadership or supervisory experience and any experience with the specific brand hotel or upscale property is a bonus!
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude
* The desire to develop and coach associates and create an environment for your team to thrive.
* Ability to creatively problem solve and execute against the strategy and deliver results.
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2403
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2403101T1110