Front Desk Agent
|Who We Are|
At White Lodging, we know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. Here you’ll have the opportunity to make unforgettable memories for our guests by providing exceptional service and fostering meaningful connections. In return, we aim to create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow personally and professionally. Join our team and help us bring the virtue of hospitality to life.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* A Front Desk Agent will provide the highest quality of service to the guest, anticipating and exceeding their expectations
* Check the guest in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner
* Understand and consistently follow all cash handling and accounting procedures including the hotel credit and check cashing procedures
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, hotel services, hours of operation, room locations, room rates, amenities, and hotel surroundings
* Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby and entrance
* Ensure security and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information
* Effectively respond to and resolve guest concerns or complaints
* Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
* Strong communication skills
* A passion for customer service
* The ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation
* A desire to work as part of the front desk team
* An outgoing personality with a positive attitude
* Previous hospitality experience always helps, but not required
* The ability to stand and move at a fast pace for long periods of time. Working long hours may also be required based on business needs. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) plans
* Wellness benefits including complimentary counseling sessions and virtual doctor visits
* Option for DailyPay- choose when you get your paycheck
* A Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and entertainment experiences.
* A 401(k) savings plan
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 1840
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 1840101H1119