Food Runner - Caroline
|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The food runner will provide exceptional service through delivering quality food to guests and frequently communicating with servers.
* Be knowledgeable of all menu items, contents, preparation methods, and garnishes. Accurately answer any guest questions.
* Complete all necessary side work and cleaning tasks.
* Ensure guest satisfaction with food and drink quality and presentation.
* Promote teamwork and contribute to creating a friendly and safe work environment.
* Be an ambassador of our establishment by maintaining a neat and professional personal appearance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The food runner will have an outgoing and social personality.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* A passion for service with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Ability to handle high volume and work under pressure.
* A team-player mindset with an eye for detail.
* The ability to stand and move at a fast pace for long periods of time. Working long hours may also be required based on business needs. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 3804
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 3804202H2350