* Hotel Brand Databases
* Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
* Report Composition, Trend Analysis, Advanced Microsoft Excel, including VBA (Macros), Conditional Formatting, Advanced Charting, and PivotTables
* Project Management and Project Collaboration Software
* Data Mining: IBM SPSS Modeler
* Data Visualization: Tableau and Power BI
* Microsoft SQL Server & SQL Programming
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business guidelines with ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of employees. Analytical thinking a plus.
* Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Office, or similar applications.
* Strong verbal and written skills; literacy and fluency in English
* Detail-oriented with good organizational and time management skills
* Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment to lead and/or oversee multiple projects and priorities.
* BS or BA in Business Analytics
* 2 years Food & Beverage and/or Hospitality experienceMust have excellent knowledge of hotel, restaurant, and F&B products in a high-quality standards operation.
* Budgeting and financial analysis background a plus