Food and Beverage Admin
Assist the Culinary team with all administrative tasks and uniform related functions.
* Clean and update white board
* Correct missed punches in Kronos and inform Chefs of any tardies or absences
* Verify and correct invoice coding in Report Safe, make copies and record any previously unknown expenditures found into the checkbook and/or food invoice tracker
* Record food invoices into tracker, compare to Receiving Report for accuracy, reconcile any discrepancies and update internal food cost spreadsheet
* Assign numbers to approved purchase orders and record into P.O. tracker and checkbook
* Issue uniforms as needed and maintain perpetual inventory
* Coordinate paperwork flow from Purchasing to Accounting
* Compare Temps’ sign-in/out sheets to Work Records and forward any discrepancies to temp companyWeekly
* Generate and distribute Banquet Forecast Spreadsheet
* Maintain Banquet Event Order Binder
* Enter schedules into Unifocus for culinary departments
* Compile temp Associate hours and forward to Accounting
* Un-package and receive uniforms into inventory and keep uniform storeroom organized
* Generate purchase orders and forward to vendors
* Assist Purchasing with entering invoices into ClearSky as needed
* Participate in, and take and distribute notes for Food & Beverage Walk and Food and Beverage Meeting
* Compare Temps’ sign-in/out sheets to Work Records and approve time sheets.Monthly
* Count and record month-end uniform inventory and forward to Accounting Department
* Compile and distribute Discounted Banquet Event Order Spreadsheet
* Keep office supplies stocked and order as necessary
* Written and verbal communication
* Excel and Word proficiency
* Organization and time management
* Basic Accounting knowledge
High School Diploma required, some college preferred. Hospitality industry experience a plus.
Office environment, some standing and light lifting.
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2556201H2121