The expeditor ensures quality and proper presentation of food in a timely manner. The expeditor will also make sure that food orders are prepared and quickly assembled according to the restaurant’s recipes and procedures to avoid waste. They will ensure any reasonable special requests or dietary restrictions of customers are met to ensure customers are satisfied. An expeditor ensures the line is always stocked, neat, clean, and safe.
* Ensure there is an efficient flow of orders from the servers to the culinary team * Ensure orders are being prepared and quickly assembled by communication to the culinary team across the line * Dishes are checked before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature * Eliminate obstacles in service, such as food prep or dishwashing * Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning * Communicate any important information between the kitchen and the front of house staff such as special requests or dietary needs * Assist in making final preparation on dishes * Any other duty as assigned
* Customer Focus * Oral Communication Proficiency * Adaptability * Organization Planning * Team Player
* Excellent oral communication * Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments * Ability to remain calm under pressure
* One year experience in a fast-paced restaurant required * High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Must be able to lift 20 pounds frequently * Must be able to stand for long periods of time * Must be able to talk, hear, and taste * Must be able to work in an environment with high and low temperatures
FULL TIME BENEFIT OVERVIEW
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * Life Insurance * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * 401(k) * Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) * Tuition Reimbursement * Complimentary and Discounted Rooms
Location Code: 2556
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!