Expeditor - Corner
|Who We Are|
White Lodging develops and operates a portfolio of award-winning, premium-brand hotels, rooftop bars and restaurants in some of the country’s best cities to live. We know that the hospitality business, like life, is how you make people feel. That’s where you come in. You’ll help bring the virtue of hospitality to life while we create an environment that allows you to be your best self and grow.
|What You'll Do and What You'll Bring|
What You'll Do
* The expeditor will help manage the efficient flow of orders from the servers to the culinary team
* Ensure orders are being prepared and quickly assembled by communicating to the culinary team across the line
* Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature
* Communicate any essential information between the kitchen and the front of house staff such as special requests or dietary needs
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring
* The expeditor will be able to adapt and work as part of a team
* Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments but remain calm under pressure
* One year experience in a fast-paced restaurant needed
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Ability to stand and move at a fast pace for long periods of time
|What You Can Look Forward To|
* DailyPay option
* Day 1 Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) with rollover
* Complimentary wellness tools
* Unlimited referral bonuses
* 401(k) with company match
* Hostcare Resources healthcare concierge
* Leadership development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotel rooms, dining, and other travel/entertainment experiences
* Multiple hotels in each market = more opportunities
White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Location Code: 2558
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 2558203H2150