What You'll Do
* Chef is responsible for all culinary operations within the hotel or outlet including the execution of recipes, financial profitability, staffing, usage of White Lodging SOPs, and compliance with local and Federal guidelines.
* Lead, coach, mentor and develop all associates to maintain high engagement, a high internal promotion rate and low turnover within the department while executing the White Lodging Way FOH & BOH Systems
* Facilitate the ordering, preparing, marketing, and executing of all recipes and USE Records, all costs associated with the profitability of the culinary department.
* Actively participate in property specific month/year end processes and reporting.
What You'll Bring
* The Executive Chef will have strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead and develop their team.
* Prior executive chef experience and steakhouse experience is preferred
* The natural inclination to problem solve complex issues and come to creative solutions.
* High proficiency in culinary financial management, menu creation, attention to detail, leading others, and using a hands-on approach to all systems and processes.
* Strong observational skills, responsibility, accountability and walk-through techniques - gauging quantity and quality levels of food, service readiness and execution, inventory levels, cleanliness, safety and sanitation etc.