The Chef is directly responsible for all aspects of daily food preparation in all areas of the hotel where food is served including any associate or vendor feeding not limited to the ordering, preparing, marketing, and executing of all recipes, all costs associated with the profitability of the Food and Beverage Department, all Food safety and Sanitation regulations. They direct kitchen staff and all food related concerns or topics. The following is a sample list:
* Develop and represent all Food, Beverage, and Service of the Department creating the culture with continuous learning and training with emphasis on high quality, fresh ingredients utilizing seasonal techniques and preparations appropriate for each outlet or event, balancing Quality and Profit.
* Interview, hire, train and manage all culinary staff
* Have knowledge of all current local health department, Corporate HACCP and Food Safety SOP’s, & Federal Guidelines
* Organize, Oversee and Manage all Food prep operations in Daily Operations
* Create all menus, recipes, use records, menu implementation execution list and timelines
* Develop each kitchen brigade and stations assignments following the WLW SOP’s and directives
* Support Sales Dept, E.M., and outlet FOH in the Food and Beverage marketing and sales programs
* Execute all accounting procedures required not limited to and including F&B check book, Food checkbook, invoice processing, payroll, monthly inventories and P&L critiques
* Mentor all associates for career development and advancement
* Requires moving supplies to multiple ranch venues and operating ranch vehicle or ranger.
* Must oversee associates and maintain ranch assets at multiple locations on ranch